The REDI-EXIT® Custom Deluxe Grate Well Covers are constructed of mill finished Aluminum.
A Custom Sized Grate Style Cover can be designed and manufactured to fit any size or shape requirement you may have.
Details & Specs
These heavy duty structural Grate Covers can be designed to hold up to 400 pounds or more if required, allowing someone to stand or walk on the cover without falling in.
The REDI-EXIT® Deluxe Custom Sized Aluminum Grate Style Covers can also be designed to lift-off, hinge open or be permanently attached.
These mill finished Aluminum Grates can be supplied with a Black, White, or Dark Brown color powder coated Finish.
It takes REDDCO Incorporated about 4-weeks to manufacture a custom sized cover once we receive all the information needed. All Custom Grates have a 5 year limited warranty.
NOTE: Custom Grates are not returnable, it is the responsibility of the homeowner, landlord, architect, contractor, or builder who orders the grate to assure the dimensions and all specifications are correct. Pictures and, or a paper template are required prior to starting cover fabrication.
This Installation Guideline is intended to give the installer a general installation and guidelines on how to correctly install a Basement Egress Window, a Basement Egress Window Well and Window Well Cover. This Installation Guideline is not intended to replace the Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions, but to supplement and expand on them. An Installer must follow the Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions when ever they vary from these Guidelines to keep the Manufacturers Warranty Enforce.
- It is the responsibility of the owner, architect, contractor and or builder to select products that comply with applicable, state and local building codes that is appropriate for the application and use. A building permit may be needed.
- REDDCO Inc is not responsible for claims resulting from the failure of the contractor or homeowner to properly install or maintain the Egress Window, Window Well, and Cover.
- Call your local diggers hotline before beginning excavation to avoid accidental contact with underground utility lines
- Gutters, Down Spouts, Faucets on exterior walls, Sprinkler Heads and Sump Pump Outlets must be at least 6 to 10 feet away from the window well. All water must be directed away from the well to assure proper drainage.
- Grading around the house must be sloped away from the Window Well at a slope of 1″per foot for proper drainage.