Custom Deluxe Covers
Custom Deluxe Cover
View of Gas Lifter
Custom Deluxe Split Tempered Glass Covers
Custom Deluxe Split Cover Closed
Custom Deluxe Split Cover – Open
Custom Deluxe Split Cover Inside View
Custom Deluxe Split Cover Open
Deluxe Custom Hinged Cover
Custom Deluxe Tempered Glass Cover Hinged Open
Custom REDI-EXIT® Deluxe Tempered Glass Cover- Closed
Custom Deluxe Triangular Corner Cover Closed
Custom Deluxe Triangular Corner Cover – Open
The REDI-EXIT® Custom Sized Deluxe Tempered Glass Well Covers is constructed of clear tempered glass with a heavy gauge white PVC plastic frame, allowing the maximum amount of light to enter your Rectangular Window Well.
The Custom Sized Egress Cover is designed to work with the REDI-EXIT® Custom Deluxe Sized Egress Well or other Rectangular Custom Fabricated Well.
It takes REDDCO Incorporated about 4-weeks to manufacture a custom sized cover once we receive all the information needed.
NOTE: Custom Covers are not returnable, it is the responsibility of the homeowner, landlord, architect, contractor, or builder who orders the cover to assure the dimensions and all specifications are correct. Pictures and, or a paper template are required prior to starting cover fabrication.
A REDI-EXIT® Custom Sized Tempered Glass Covers can be built to fit any size Custom Sized REDI-
EXIT® Deluxe Egress Well or any size Rectangular Custom Fabricated Well you may have.
This heavy duty structural Hinged Egress Well Cover can hold 400 pounds, allowing someone to stand on
the cover without falling in or to a handle a heavy snow load.
The REDI-EXIT® Deluxe Custom Sized Tempered Glass Well Cover is designed to fasten to the top of the well and hinges open like a child’s toy box. It is sloped so snow melt and rain will run off.
The cover is supplied with gas filled lifters that make the cover easy to open up while preventing it from slamming closed on little fingers. This system makes the cover simple for a child to open during an emergency.
This beautiful Tempered Glass Cover is a great way to cover your Deluxe Custom Sized Egress Well or any Rectangular Fabricated Well when your Window is installed totally in the window well or when it sits partially above the window well.
Our Deluxe Custom Sized Egress Wells comes with a 15 year limited warranty and is our best egress cover.
NOTE: Snow must be removed from the top of the cover after each snow storm to assure the cover doesn’t get too heavy to lift in an emergency.
This Installation Guideline is intended to give the installer a general installation and guidelines on how to correctly install a Basement Egress Window, a Basement Egress Window Well and Window Well Cover. This Installation Guideline is not intended to replace the Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions, but to supplement and expand on them. An Installer must follow the Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions when ever they vary from these Guidelines to keep the Manufacturers Warranty Enforce.
- It is the responsibility of the owner, architect, contractor and or builder to select products that comply with applicable, state and local building codes that is appropriate for the application and use. A building permit may be needed.
- REDDCO Inc is not responsible for claims resulting from the failure of the contractor or homeowner to properly install or maintain the Egress Window, Window Well, and Cover.
- Call your local diggers hotline before beginning excavation to avoid accidental contact with underground utility lines
- Gutters, Down Spouts, Faucets on exterior walls, Sprinkler Heads and Sump Pump Outlets must be at least 6 to 10 feet away from the window well. All water must be directed away from the well to assure proper drainage.
- Grading around the house must be sloped away from the Window Well at a slope of 1″per foot for proper drainage.