Egress Window Open
Egress Window Free Standing
Egress Window Closed
REDI-EXIT® Casement Style Out-swing Egress Windows are the smallest out-swing egress windows available in the market today that meet the IRC Code requirement of 5.7 square feet of clear area.
These vinyl double pane egress windows are typically used when space to install an egress window is limited.
These American made windows are shipped with a full screen.
Casement Style Out-swing Egress Windows are designed to work with all of REDDCO?S Egress Wells.
These double pane vinyl egress windows operate by turning the handle to crank open the egress hinged sash into the Egress Well like a door for easy escape, remove the screen and out you go.
REDI-EXIT® Casement Style Out-swing Egress Windows are available in one stock size 28? wide x 47? high x 3 ¼? jam depth or special ordered to meet your needs.
Casement Style Out-swing Egress Windows are Energy Star Rated and come with Low-e Glass and Argon Gas as standard features.
REDDCO?S egress windows are built with special egress style hinges, that hinge the window open at the inside edge of the window frame.
REDI-EXIT® Casement Style Out-swing Egress Windows can be special ordered in ¼? increments to fit any size requirements with the following options: Tempered Glass, Argon Gas Filled, Low-e Glass, Nailing Fins, Grids between the glass (Muntins), Jam Extensions.
Subtract 7 7/8? from the width and 5 5/8? from the height to determine the net clear area of these Egress Windows.
This Installation Guideline is intended to give the installer a general installation and guidelines on how to correctly install a Basement Egress Window, a Basement Egress Window Well and Window Well Cover. This Installation Guideline is not intended to replace the Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions, but to supplement and expand on them. An Installer must follow the Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions when ever they vary from these Guidelines to keep the Manufacturers Warranty Enforce.
- It is the responsibility of the owner, architect, contractor and or builder to select products that comply with applicable, state and local building codes that is appropriate for the application and use. A building permit may be needed.
- REDDCO Inc is not responsible for claims resulting from the failure of the contractor or homeowner to properly install or maintain the Egress Window, Window Well, and Cover.
- Call your local diggers hotline before beginning excavation to avoid accidental contact with underground utility lines
- Gutters, Down Spouts, Faucets on exterior walls, Sprinkler Heads and Sump Pump Outlets must be at least 6 to 10 feet away from the window well. All water must be directed away from the well to assure proper drainage.
- Grading around the house must be sloped away from the Window Well at a slope of 1″per foot for proper drainage.