For Pricing and Delivery Call REDDCO Inc at (866) 996-1989.
REDDCO® Inc offers 120 Volt AC Hardwired Smoke Alarms with Ionization, Photoelectric, Dual, and our new IoPHIC® microprocessor alarm sensors with a large variety of options and prices.
These Alarms have been approved and comply with the following regulatory agencies: Underwriters Laboratories (UL-US); Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC); California State Fire Marshal (CSFM), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA); Housing and Urban Development (HUD); and the Federal Housing Authority (FHA).
According to the NFPA Smoke and Fire Alarms should be replaced every ten years because the sensitivity of the sensor deteriorates making it less effective. Batteries should be replaced once per year.
IoPHIC® 120 Volt AC Smoke Alarms
The IoPhic® 120 Volt AC Hardwired Smoke Alarm uses a new patent pending IoPhic® microprocessor technology to very effectively detect fast flaming fires while responding very quickly to slow smoldering fires. This Smoke Alarm is the fastest alarm at detecting both types of fires.
These economical smoke and fire alarms eliminates the need to have a more expensive dual Ionization/photoelectric smoke alarm in your home to protect against these two types of fires.
The new IoPhic® microprocessor technology also virtually eliminates nuisance alarms from non-hazardous sources such as every day cooking smoke or steamy showers.
- Model # MDS107 – IoPhic with Standard 120 Volt AC 6/box
- Model # MDSCN111 – IoPhic 4 in 1 Alarm with; Smoke, CO, & Natural Gas Sensors, 6/Box
Ionization 120 Volt AC Smoke Alarms
Ionization Smoke Alarms are the most common smoke and fire alarms sold in the United States and are found installed in most of our homes.
These 120 Volt AC Hardwired Ionization alarms are the most effective at detecting fast flaming fires that consume combustible materials rapidly and spread quickly. They are less efficient at detecting slow smoldering fires.
- Model # SS-785-Ionization, 120 Volt AC, 24/Box
- Model # USI-5304 – Ionization, 120 Volt AC, Battery Back-up, 12/box
- Model # MI106 & MI106L- Ionization with microprocessor, Battery Back-up, 12/Box,
- Model # USI-7795-6CC – Combo Ionization & Carbon Monoxide with Battery Back-up 6/Box
- Model #MPI116 – Dual Photo & Ion Sensors with microprocessor, Battery Back- up, 6/Box,
Photoelectric 120 Volt AC Smoke Alarms
120 Volt AC Hardwired Photoelectric Smoke Alarms are most effective at detecting slow smoldering fires which burn for hours before bursting into flames. Sources of these fires may include cigarettes burning in couches or bedding. They are less efficient at detecting fast flaming fires.
- Model # SS-901-LR – Photoelectric 120 Volt AC 6/box
- Model # SS-2895 – Photoelectric 120 Volt AC, Battery Back-up, 24/Box
- Model # MP117 – Photoelectric 120 Volt AC with Microprocessor, 6/Box,